– “Yooks” refers to the services provided by the sellers on Yooker
– The Yooks offered on Yooker have a fixed price set by the seller
– In order to buy or sell on Yooker, you need to be a registered member. Yooker offers free registration
– Members are not allowed to accept or pay for the services by using any other method than ordering through Yooker.com. You can order using the ‘Order Now’ Button.
– Buyers receive full rights for the work or service delivered, unless otherwise mentioned by the seller in the Yook Description.
Yooker offer you a +15% commission on any and all sales that are made through you. You refer someone using your affiliate URL and you get paid +15% commission for every order.
You will earn 100% commission from affiliates who buy your own services. If you refer a user using your affiliate link and they purchase your own service(s), you will earn 100%.
If you refer a member and that member makes a purchase Today, Tomorrow or 10 years from now you will get paid for it. You will get paid for EVERY Purchase they make, forever! Every member has an affiliate link. Click here to sign-up now it’s completely free and start earning today.
– Once you have delivered $5 Yook successfully, your account will be accredited with $4.25 (for Level 1-3).
Our flexible Fees, percent per Level:
Level 0 – Yooker marketplace charges a service fee of 16%
Level 1 – Yooker marketplace charges a service fee of 15%
Level 2 – Yooker marketplace charges a service fee of 15%
Level 3 – Yooker marketplace charges a service fee of 15%
+ We will not downgrade your Level automatically!
– The buyers pay Yooker in advance while ordering any Yook from a seller.
– Sellers receive the money once the order is complete.
– Sellers are free to withdraw their earnings to PayPal or Payoneer account as per the terms and conditions provided below.
– In case the order is cancelled (due to any reason), the paid amount is refunded to the buyer.
– Seller’s rating depends on a number of factors like the feedback provided from past buyers, number of orders cancelled and the number of late deliveries.
– The seller is informed by a mail whenever a buyer orders his Yook.
– Sellers have to meet the deadlines specified in their Yook. If they fail to deliver on time the buyer has full right to cancel the order.
– The buyers and sellers are allowed to cancel an order on mutual order. If this happens the rating of both the parties is not affected.
– Seller is allowed to cancel his order at any time.
– The user identities should not be revealed on Yookers by any means. Requesting or providing contact details like email or Skype usernames is not allowed on Yooker
– Both buyers and sellers have to use the messaging system present on Yooker for communicating with each other and exchanging files or other information.
– It is not allowed to post or send adult, abusive, copyright protected, spam, violent or any other illegal stuff on Yooker. Doing so will result in permanent ban from Yooker.
– The sellers and buyers are required to scan all the transferred files for malwares or viruses. If any damage occurs due to site usage or transfer of files, it will not be the responsibility of Yooker.
– The sellers have to deliver the final completed work using ‘Deliver Completed Work’ tab (located in the Order Page).
-The buyer is allowed to respond in maximum three days after the order is complete and submitted. If he fails to respond in three days, the order is marked complete.
– The sellers are required to have a valid PayPal/Payoneer account for withdrawing their revenues. The sellers must ensure that their PayPal/Payoneer account is not limited before withdrawing funds from Yooker.
– You can withdraw the revenue. Get Paid Today! You must have a minimum balance of $4. We Send Money to your account same day!
– PayPal charges transfer fees of 3%PayPal’s transfer fees of the total withdrawal sum, and up to a maximum of $2. You can save withdrawal fees by withdrawing $50 or more in one go.
– Once you have completed the withdrawal you cannot reverse the process. It is final and cannot be changed.
– Ordering Yooks
– You can purchase Yooks using a PayPal or Yooker Balance (from Payoneer).
– You can make orders only when the payment is confirmed
– Your identity is kept anonymous as a buyer. You are required not to request or provide contact details from sellers like their Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames or any other personal contact information.
– You cannot use any other payment method than that used by Yooker’s
– You are not allowed to pay directly to the sellers PayPal account. If a seller asks you to do so, please report it to our support team.
– You are also requested not to file disputes or reverse payments payment through PayPal. If you do so you account may get blocked.
– In case a problem arises, try to work it out with the seller. In case you need further help, you can contact our support team here.
– If you are found violating Yooker’s Terms of Service, your account may get permanently blocked.
– The disputes on Yooker should be resolved using Yooker’s dispute resolution tools (‘Got Problems?’ in the order page). You can also reach the customer support for any further assistance.
– Yooker reserves the right to put an account on hold or even permanently ban accounts to misbehavior, cheating or any other illegal activity. Once the account gets blocked, the user cannot buy or sell on Yooker any further.
– Yooker may also modify its Terms of Service from time to time. If any changes are made to the Terms of service, it will be available at https://yooker.com/terms_of_service/.
– You agree that if you are using Yooker on or after the date when Yookers Terms of Service is change, Yooker will consider your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
– The sellers and buyers are advised to settle their disputes or conflicts among themselves. However, if they fail to resolve the dispute mutually, they can contact the support here.
– Yooker will not refund payments for cancelled orders to the PayPal/Payoneer account of the buyer. It will be refunded to the balance of the buyer and can be used for future purchases on Yooker.
– Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly mentioned otherwise in description text of the Yook, when the work is delivered, the buyer is provided all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), buyer is provided with full ownership of the work. The seller also agrees to provide all the copyright to the buyer. An exception is made in case a work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. Additionally, independent of the U.S. Copyright Act, the seller agrees that unless he indicated otherwise in the Yook description, once the order is delivered the buyer gets ownership and rights over the services or work to the maximum extent possible under the laws.
– The sellers are also advised not to use the information obtained from buyer for any other purpose then completing the work provided by the buyer.
– When the seller offers a service on Yooker, he is supposed to have the permission and right to sell or resell the services he is offering.
Feel Free to Buzz us on https://yooker.com/my-account/private-messages/?username=admin in case u need any clarifications